Friday, December 12, 2008

Publication!!


I graduated from the Art Institute of Indianapolis!! While I was there, I entered a contest they had open to students. They were re working their advertisements for the school and opened it up to students to enter a new advertisement for them. We were to do everything ourselves; from the graphics to the photography. I entered and won! Not to toot my own horn, but I am very excited! It was in the October issue of Indianapolis Women and soon to be in Indianapolis Monthly. My good friend is the beautiful model, Mrs. Katie Hahn! Doesn't she look just stunning! Well I just had to share the exciting news.....

3 comments:

Frank and Amanda McKeon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE PUBLISHED!!!!!!

Morgan Matters said...

congrats ashlee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J and L Gross said...

Katie is way too cute.. i don't think she could ever look ugly.. but the photograph is just amazing! congratulations! :)