Friday, August 7, 2009

My Big Day is Coming!!!!!!!


Okay....so Ashlee Addison Photography is going on hiatus! I will be back working September 22nd, because I AM GETTING MARRIED!!!!
I have existing clients I need to finish up with, then I will be concentrating on getting married!
Anyone interested in scheduling a shoot please feel free to email me. I will contact you when I get back! I am scheduling into the fall now! Where did this summer go?????
The next post I will be MRS. ASHLEE GARRISON:)

3 comments:

Frank and Amanda McKeon said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! CoNGRATULATIONS on your upcoming nuptials! I know you will be a stunning bride and I absolutely cannot wait for you to post pics. You better do it asap!! Good luck and enjoy your special day love!

RKmckee said...

Good luck with all the last minute planning Ashlee!! :) Cannot wait to see all your pictures of the wedding and honeymoon:)-Kaitlin McKee

The Ellis Family said...

Yayyyy :) Congrats to you and Garen! Mrs. Ashlee Garrison, I love it!!! Garen absolutely cracks me up!! I hope you guys have a wonderful wedding and terrific honeymoon :) can't wait to see pictures!