Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Daniel Scott: A Great Videographer

I recently worked with a wonderful videographer! As a photographer, I get the question all the time "do you recommend using a videographer?"

I usually say that I do not know of someone that has done a great job. But I have found someone! His name is Daniel Scott. He is a young guy, just getting started in the wedding industry. I worked with him at a recent wedding and was very impressed! He was so laid back and really worked the room. He brought a microphone and interviewed the guests at the reception. This is not common with videographers I have seen. He asked fun questions and really made people seem at ease on camera. I just think people that do a good job deserve to be bragged about:) I am using him on my own wedding. OH DID I MENTION HIS GREAT PRICE! Full day coverage for $550! This is quite a deal! His information is the following:

Daniel Scott

(260) 726-0565 (He lives in Indy just has a different area code)

Dscottproductions.blogspot.com

Dscottproductions@gmail.com





No comments: