Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jayme and Stuart Donnelson 1.17.09!!



I have to say these images are awesome! Jayme was such a beautiful bride! She told me she loved artistic images, which was all I needed to run with my creativity! She and Stu were such a fun couple that it was easy to get great shots! Their wedding was stunning, fun, and memorable! The detail of everything at their wedding was something I will never forget. I have many more to come, but wanted to post some for Jayme! Thanks Jayme!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Ashlee! It was a pleasure having you at our wedding and the pictures look great so far. I cant wait to work with you again in the future. Your the best!

Annette Swetnam said...

Beautiful! Jayme is the sweetest person. Can I use this picture on my web site? I'll attribute it to you, of course and link back to your blog. I can't wait to see more of the pics. I need a picture of myself doing makeup for the front page of my site so if you have any I'd love it if you'd share a couple.
Thanks! I hope I get to work with you again sometime :)
Annette